Go to Design --> Edit Html and find these sentences. Now replace these sentences with your own welcome message. This templates is Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com. Download this template and more premium blogger templates from Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

World’s Best Sushi

Posted by safaa ali ali On 4:07 AM No comments

Travel to Sochi, the best restaurant in the world

World’s Best Sushi

The world’s best sushi restaurant is no doubt at the Tsukiji Fish Market.

At the very least, it is my best experience with sushi so far.

Tonnes of customers along the street with the sushi restaurants.

This translates to a supremely long wait, an hour or so.

Hello signboard, we choose you for our world’s best sushi experience.

We wait and wait.

peeping through the window when we finally get near enough.

I was staring GREEDILY inwards, amazed at the process of sushi making.

The chefs smile and wave at me when they see me doing that.

World’s best sushi chef! He is cheerful and friendly,

always ready to explain what he is making for us.

He asks where we are from and speaks to us in Mandarin when he hears Singapore.

He knows the name of all his sushi dishes in Mandarin & English.

He tells us which to eat with soya sauce & which not to, for the best taste.

I love him!

Our utensils & tools to conquer the world’s best sushi.

Tamago (egg) thing, similar to steamed egg dish in Singapore/China.

This dish is however richer and taste slightly sweeter.

Hello fatty tuna sushi, pleased to meet you and

hope you enjoy tour of my stomach soon.

these two are friends, they want to be together.

i cannot for the life of me remember what sushi this is.

photographing the signboard because I forgot to photograph some sushi

I ate it first

and I want to remember what I ate.

Hello! I think you are sea urchin sushi? Not sure.

This is my favourite sushi shot. It is octopus and you know what

it is so fresh, it is still moving as it is placed on my plate.

hello semi-fatty tuna sushi!

Hello salmon sushi (i think)

hello tiny shrimp sushi, you are transparent and beautiful

hello salmon roe sushi (:

For the last sushi you can choose anything from the sushi menu.

I chose scallop, it is funny tasting but nice.

If you visit Tsukiji Fish Market, hunt down sushi restaurant.

You cannot miss it.

It costs around SGD60 for 12 sushi dishes, but so damn worth it.



The original topic : Travel&tourism

0 comments:

Post a Comment